“SMMSS-Support to the Modernization of Mongolia’s Standardization System” project has several partners including funding agencies, beneficiaries and stakeholders. The financing agreement for the project was signed in Ulaanbaatar on 30 April 2013.
- European Union Delegation, the Government of Mongolia
- Agency of Standardisation and Metrology /MASM/
- General Agency for Specialized Inspection /GASI/
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Ministry of Finance.
Other target groups and wider stakeholders will include:
- Other Mongolian Authorities and Agencies (e.g. General Agency for Specialized Inspections (GASI))
- Mongolian Industry;
- Mongolian Chambers of Commerce and Industry;
- Mongolian business associations and traders;
- Mongolian consumers (general population);
- Livestock herders (seeking to export).